If you are a house contractor, either as a company or an individual, you might need an official contractor invoice template with your business logo. You can use Microsoft Word or Excel to create it. Using a ready-made contractor invoice template could help you to focus on your business.
Using ready-made contractor invoice template gives contractors ability to save time and energy in making a contractor invoice. The template will simplify the task to make an invoice because contractor only needs to fill out a little information about their project and their customer in a ready to use form.
This contractor invoice template is created using Microsoft Excel. You can customize it with your company logo. It will help boosting your company image and business presence. When you see the template, you will find out a table with some lines containing some title above it. Basically, the titles are about the project and client including number of invoice, number of agreement, number of work order, due date, project period, architect name, supervisor name, client name and address, and name of the project. The table contains titles for description or work performed, completion, amount of money that should be paid and information about where the payment should be made.
How to Use a Contractor Invoice Template
You can follow steps below to use this excel template :
- Insert your company logo on the left part of the template
- Write the number of invoice, the agreement number, the work order number, and its payment due date
- Fill the project period, the architect name, and the supervisor name. It should be your name if you are doing that as an individual
- Write the name of client and the name of project
- Type description of every work performed, the completion of every work performed in the completion column, and the amount of money required to complete every work
- Total amount will be calculated automatically
- Input bank information. This is the bank where the transfer will be done by your clients.
Version that you can download below is a single contractor invoice template form where you can duplicate as many as you want. It needs Microsoft Excel. You can also get the advance version where you can organize your invoice and track your receivables.
Using Microsoft Excel to simplify your spreadsheet tasks is not as difficult as you think. I learned how to use it in less than 24 hours and rely on internet to find the solution if I got stuck. I am not an Excel expert, but here are all useful spreadsheets I have collected and created.