Exceltemplates.org – Creating a contractor invoice is a must for every contractor who wants to get a payment for a project they have carried out. Thankfully, there is contractor invoice template so that every time a contractor wants to send an invoice to their clients, the contractor does not need to create an invoice from the scratch. A contractor invoice template gives contractors ability to save time and energy in making a contractor invoice. The template will simplify the task to make an invoice because contractor only needs to fill out a little information about their project and their customer in a ready to use form.
The contractor invoice template is created using Microsoft Excel and it can be customized with your company logo in which this opportunity helps boosting your company image. When you see the template, you will find out a table with some lines containing some title above it. Basically, the titles are about the project and client including number of invoice, number of agreement, number of work order, due date, project period, architect name, supervisor name, client name and address, and name of the project. The table contains titles for description or work performed, completion, amount of money that should be paid and information about where the payment should be made.
How to Use a Contractor Invoice Template
You can follow steps below to use this excel template :
– Insert your company logo on the left part of the template
– Write down the number of invoice, the agreement number, the work order number, and the due date
– Write down the project period, the architect name, and the supervisor name
– Write down the name of client and the name of project
– Write down the description of every work performed, the completion of every work performed in the completion column, and the amount of money required to complete every work
– Write down the total amount, the tax, and the grand total that should be paid
– Write down the number of bank account in details
Using Microsoft Excel to simplify your spreadsheet tasks is not as difficult as you think. I learned how to use it in less than 24 hours and rely on internet to find the solution if I got stuck. I am not an Excel expert, but here are all useful spreadsheets I have collected and created.