Exceltemplates.org – If you are in need of inventory count sheet in Microsoft Excel, you can simply download use this simple inventory form. This physical inventory count sheet template is made to provide you with inventory form for the use, on which you only need to keep record on the quantity of physical inventory. So, unlike inventory form template that you usually find out there, this one is typically simple. However, this one is still capable of letting you handle record and monitoring your inventory flow. This way, you will be able to prevent any inventory loss.
When you open and look at this count sheet, you will see there is indeed just a simple table form to fill there. There are only five columns in total, including item/part number, description, location, quantity on hand, and quantity counted. The main point of this count sheet function itself will be focus on the quantity part, so things such as price, insurance, warranty, etc. aren’t needed. The quantity on hand shows you the numbers of the corresponding item that should be there. As for the quantity counted, it show you whether the numbers match the quantity ought to be there.
How to Use Physical Inventory Count Sheet Template for Excel
1. Input the item as well as its part number if there is to the “Item/Part Number” column.
2. Move to the next column, and input the description of the item, such as specification, condition etc. to the “Description” column.
3. After that, in the “Location” column input the location where the item is in.
4. Move to the main monitoring work, input the quantity of the item that should be there to the “Qty on Hand” column.
5. Lastly, count the quantity of the item that actually are there, and record them in the “Qty Counted” column. Compare this one with the number at “Qty on Hand”. If there is difference, then check over it once again. Check if you miscounted or put the wrong quantity then it should be. Else, there might be indeed a/some loss there.
Here is the template.