Exceltemplates.org – If you are a plumber, especially one who offers service as a person, you will find this plumbing invoice template helpful. In case of the need to charge your customer this template will help you make the invoice for it. It may sound simple and even taken lightly for account. However, this is an important thing to have and give in each of your customer charging. It will show the detail of the charge you put on the customer so it will be clearer. It will also act as a mean of documentation for the payment.
There are two plumbing invoice templates available here. The first one is the invoice for lump-sum labor. This one is used if you are charging your customers based on the project itself not the time needed for the project to be done. As for the second one, it is the invoice for hourly labor. To put it simple, the charging method is the contrary of the first one. In term of the invoice itself, the two is generally has the same design. The difference is within the table of the invoice. The hourly got a table to count for the charge based on the time needed and a table to count the charge of the materials. While in the other hand, in the lump-sum invoice the table is made as one since the labor charge is usually decided upon a deal.
How to Use Plumbing Invoice Template
1. If you get a logo for your service, you can put it in the header of the invoice.
2. Next, Input the project detail accordingly in the form under the header, including the date, job number, order number, job period, due date, payment term, etc.
3. After that, fill in the “Customer Information/Location” and “Description” below that.
4. Move to the charge counting matter, fill in the hour taken for the job to be done or in case of lump-sum just input the amount of the charge there. Also, make a counting for the material.
5. Lastly, sum it up and give it to the customer for payment.
You can download the excel template for plumbing invoice below. If you are looking for a more automatic one, you can try the excel invoice creator.