Exceltemplates.org – The stock value of one’s company is highly influenced by the international economic conditions and its market price. If the market price is down, it could potentially lower your company’s chance to gain more profit. That is why it is important for those who plays stock exchange to be able to predict the future condition or market price. In doing so, you will be able to decide what action should be taken in respond to the market price. And we can do that through a simple way in this modern era. Stock valuation calculator made by excel will help you with your value prediction.
Stock Valuation Calculator in Microsoft Excel
Stock valuation calculator template of Microsoft excel will help you to calculate and determine the overall values of your company and also your stocks. By doing so, you can predict the overall market price in which you are going to make a profit out of. You can also determine whether you should sell your stock when it is getting overvalued. There are no clear historical record when is the method is first used. But we can safely assume that it was first existed around the time of John Maynard Keynes alive as he spoke greatly about the method.
How to use Stock Valuation Calculator Excel Template?
There are seven simple steps on how to use stock valuation calculator, and they are:
• Fill out the spread sheet with raw data of your company
• Then, start by calculating the book yield of your company
• Next, try estimating the future value of book value per share (BV) and also the Earnings per share (EPS)
• Continue by estimating the future price earnings ratio and stock price
• Then, you can start calculating the expected return from the investments
• And finally, you can start to interpret the overall result.
Using Microsoft Excel to simplify your spreadsheet tasks is not as difficult as you think. I learned how to use it in less than 24 hours and rely on internet to find the solution if I got stuck. I am not an Excel expert, but here are all useful spreadsheets I have collected and created.