Exceltemplates.org – For those who are busy or having a lot of activity in their daily life, planning the day as well as evaluation on what they have done is highly important. To Do List is a tool which can be used to help such kind of people, in order that they will not miss any agenda nor leave something undone.
The Benefits of Using To Do List
Numerous benefits can be taken from the usage of To Do List, just like the followings:
• Organized look. It helps you organizing all the activity while giving you the impression of ‘being an organized person’
• You will know whatever things to do in certain period of time; daily, weekly, even up to monthly
• To Do List helps you make priority scale on what you should do so that you will not skip important event, for example, just because you forget or do something else which is less important
• Reducing your stress; since you will not be burdened by something unplanned or floating schedules around you
• Small things are not to forget. Yes, even you can remember small things –which are often ignored or forgotten—by using this To Do List
How to Use To Do List for Excel
It is quite easy both to make and use a To Do List. To create it, you can use any device in your computer, tablet, or phone. You can set the list for daily activity, weekly, or monthly; depending on your needs and your busy-level. In Microsoft Excel, for instance, you can make tables containing date, time, description of the event/activity, and the checklist to write a note about the schedule. You are also able to make use of formula to calculate how many tasks or agendas you have completed. The interesting thing about this To Do List is that you can change the subject and the description of the schedule; in case something happens.Download
Using Microsoft Excel to simplify your spreadsheet tasks is not as difficult as you think. I learned how to use it in less than 24 hours and rely on internet to find the solution if I got stuck. I am not an Excel expert, but here are all useful spreadsheets I have collected and created.